It is globally known fact that social media marketing can increase traffic to your web site. This is the main reason why thousands of social media platforms and applications are flooding the industry nowadays. Although some people find these tools unnecessary, marketing personalities find them helpful…continued below
This application is known to be a good one in terms of incorporating multiple content types. I’ve been reading impressive reviews about this and so far, here are few reasons why most people use this in their Pinterest marketing strategy to increase traffic to your web site:
The things that can be done with Pinstamatic are beneficial to any businesses. The website screenshot is a great way to showcase your company in Pinterest profile. The calendar planning feature is also a great way to virtually disseminate information to followers about any business events you are hosting. The location based application is a good way to fetch comments from customers and share it with others.
This application is an excellent tool that can help out Pinterest marketing with easy to use interface. With a built-in search bar, it enables a user to search for categories easily. One interesting feature of this tool is how it excellently curates contents that are already trending in the social media and share a new revised one with friends.
In the time of writing this post, Pinerly is operating in an invite-only system. More likely the approach is done to maintain exclusivity while testing their system. With this tool, social media information can easily be access and viewed. The following features are observed with this tool.
A user is given the ability to evaluate pins and redirect the strategies implemented to suit the needs of most people and increase traffic to your web site. Subsequently, the scheduling feature keeps you organized and most likely to engage with other people.
What Pinterest marketing tool are you using to promote your business through pins?
Relatively, Pinterest is currently hitting the top charts of social networking activity nowadays. Being able to create images in the internet and share it with others quickly gives a marketer a web site traffic generation edge than those who are not implementing Pinterest marketing, so to speak…continued below
Entering this social site brings you a new dimension of social media marketing. It can establish your brand and online reputation too while increasing your visibility to people around the globe. To properly use it to your advantage, check out the tactics listed below:
1. To generate maximum visibility, add in your business name on your Pinterest profile. Matter in fact your business’ name can serve as a good username.
2. Write a brief description about you and your business in the ‘about’ section of your profile. This gives the viewer an idea of who you are and what are you up to. Writing a good description can make a good impression that might lead them to ‘follow’ you and later on decide to dive in the business you are promoting.
3. Link your other social media accounts to Pinterest. The platform allows a user to connect or sign in using a Facebook or Twitter account. Doing so can get you more subscribers or followers as you broadcast to other people in other platforms about your account in Pinterest.
4. Never fail to add in your web site’s URL in your profile! Again, don’t you dare forget it, otherwise you’d be wasting precious marketing time.
5. Keep on pinning images. The more image you pin, the more your visibility increases.
6. Construct catchy and good board names. Make sure to keep the names short yet interesting. Long descriptions bore people out so keep it short.
7. Similar to Facebook, one can tag other Pinterest users in your pins by using the ‘@username’ command. Only a few people are doing this. So be sure to do this or you’re losing half of the visibility you are earning right now.
8. Comment, comment, comment. Pin commenting is a must-do for those who want to market their brand in Pinterest. This is not a new technique for many since the same principle applies when you comment on blogs.
9. Embrace the idea of pinning and repinning. People love to see variety of sources, so when you share from quite a few sources this can get you more credible points and give others an idea that you are a one-stop resource of almost everything and is not merely promoting your site.
Pinterest is constantly becoming more and more significant in the social media marketing campaign of marketers nowadays. One important web site traffic generation guide though, talk about your web site or blog but do not over-promote or you’ll steer people away from your boards.