Relatively, Pinterest is currently hitting the top charts of social networking activity nowadays. Being able to create images in the internet and share it with others quickly gives a marketer a web site traffic generation edge than those who are not implementing Pinterest marketing, so to speak…continued below
Entering this social site brings you a new dimension of social media marketing. It can establish your brand and online reputation too while increasing your visibility to people around the globe. To properly use it to your advantage, check out the tactics listed below:
1. To generate maximum visibility, add in your business name on your Pinterest profile. Matter in fact your business’ name can serve as a good username.
2. Write a brief description about you and your business in the ‘about’ section of your profile. This gives the viewer an idea of who you are and what are you up to. Writing a good description can make a good impression that might lead them to ‘follow’ you and later on decide to dive in the business you are promoting.
3. Link your other social media accounts to Pinterest. The platform allows a user to connect or sign in using a Facebook or Twitter account. Doing so can get you more subscribers or followers as you broadcast to other people in other platforms about your account in Pinterest.
4. Never fail to add in your web site’s URL in your profile! Again, don’t you dare forget it, otherwise you’d be wasting precious marketing time.
5. Keep on pinning images. The more image you pin, the more your visibility increases.
6. Construct catchy and good board names. Make sure to keep the names short yet interesting. Long descriptions bore people out so keep it short.
7. Similar to Facebook, one can tag other Pinterest users in your pins by using the ‘@username’ command. Only a few people are doing this. So be sure to do this or you’re losing half of the visibility you are earning right now.
8. Comment, comment, comment. Pin commenting is a must-do for those who want to market their brand in Pinterest. This is not a new technique for many since the same principle applies when you comment on blogs.
9. Embrace the idea of pinning and repinning. People love to see variety of sources, so when you share from quite a few sources this can get you more credible points and give others an idea that you are a one-stop resource of almost everything and is not merely promoting your site.
Pinterest is constantly becoming more and more significant in the social media marketing campaign of marketers nowadays. One important web site traffic generation guide though, talk about your web site or blog but do not over-promote or you’ll steer people away from your boards.